At the core of our beliefs is in the simplicity of the Gospel message. We believe that the blood of Jesus is able to set anyone free from anything that binds their life. No matter a person’s past or present, He is able to bring freedom and redemption. That’s the essence of the message that Jesus’ Outsider Ministries is bringing to the Body of Christ and beyond. Our core beliefs are outlined below.
This ministry is built upon the four pillars of Prayer, The Word, Worship, and Community. Further writings will elaborate on these four areas, how they interact, and how they connect. The basics are:
- The Word: Meditating upon the Word, teaching it, and working in conjunction with the Holy Spirit to live it out are the core of the church and the lives of individual believers.
- Prayer: Personal and corporate prayer are foundational to the health of any ministry or follower of Christ. It is central to allowing the Lord to speak to us as much as we share our lives with Him
- Worship: Corporate worship is one aspect that does need to be a focus but also understanding that believers need to live everyday as an act of worship.
- Community: Biblical unity is essential amongst followers of Christ regardless of race, ethnicity, economic status, and any other worldly divisions that separate us in the flesh.
- In the Holy Trinity.
- That Jesus Christ came to Earth, died on the cross, and rose on the third day.
- That the shed blood of Jesus us sufficient to cleanse all sins.
- That the Bible is the inspired Word of God and is the final and only authority for doctrine, morality, and truth.
- That faith in Jesus is only means to enter Heaven and to a fulfilled life on Earth. Salvation is by grace and that through faith not works.
- In the essential doctrines of salvation by grace, water baptism, and repentance.
- In the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
- In the gifts of the Spirit manifest whenever the Gospel is preached.
- In the sinful nature of man.
- That the truth, no matter how controversial, must be shared in love if people are to be set free.
- In prayer as the essential means of communication with the Lord and as a source of strength and guidance.
- That corporate and personal worship are essential in the lives of all followers of Christ.
- That Jesus will return to Earth in triumph to judge the living and the dead.
- That Satan is a real being and is the enemy of all mankind, but is a defeated foe.
- In the priesthood of all believers in that all are called to participate in the Great Commission and are able to approach the Throne of Grace.
- That the Body of Christ has many members each with a different function and purpose.
- That there is only one church of Jesus Christ.
- That the primary mission of the church is to fulfill the Great Commission.
- That marriage is a sacred sacrament defined by Scripture as being between one man and one woman.
- That the local church is the hope of the world.
In truth, there are more. This is not intended to be a complete doctrinal statement but the basics of the ministry’s beliefs. A more complete list with more explanation can be found on the Kodesh Mishkan site.
Member of the Kodesh Mishkan Ministry Group